Saturday, June 2, 2007

SURPRIZE :)





It's been such a crazy week around here...in a great way. Norma and Aaron: Thanks so much for your prayers and wonderful encouraging words! Wow I need that and I give you both a high five for even posting! I don't ever post-never ever. I owe you a post :) YEAH!!! So a "surprize" for all of us, thanks to Sara. (Thanks Sara, had a great time today!!! mmm...greek food & a sweet friend-delicious!) I bought this ball and I found all these really cool surprises. Love the gold foil bird. And check out my bling ring in a shape of a heart. Hmm.. makes me feel like I'm 5 again. Sara helped me splurge by taking me to Coronado and to this really cool Seaside Papery. I thought the little saying "Sticks and Stones..." is really cool. I think I'll use it for some scrapbook paper or something. Hmmm..love the possibilities :) Alrighty, gotta go rock the drums at practice now for Sunday. Ciao!

1 comment:

sara said...

You are the coolest. I love, love, love you. Thank you for being a sister and a friend. I can't decide if you're more beautiful on the inside or the out. God has so many wonderful things in store for you, and He WILL bless you--I PROMISE. Thanks for our fun date. It was mm-mm--good! You're in my prayers...