Wednesday, August 22, 2007

hello hello



oh. my. Where have I been? I've just about fallen off the face of this earth huh? I've been back from Colorado for some time now. Which is by far my biggest surprise of this year :) Happy Happy times! I'll post some more pictures. But wait, I had such a great time with Norma in Santa Barbara! Aw Yeah!!!! Peace and love!!!! People are so laid back, just was perfect and came at a perfect time to rest and relax, even think ;) Sigh....I'll post some more pics from that adventure too! Norma has some mad biking skills for sure-hehee.

On the scrapbooking side, I've pretty much kept up on my goal of scrapping at least 12 pages a month, I know- seems a liitle bit, but truly, it's so hard for me to get it done. Anyway, I finished up some layouts for the Design Team and am so happy about that!!! Whew! I'll be sure to post some pics of those as soon as I get them back.
I unfortunately broke my digital camera while in SB and now I have no camera :( Oh well, on to a new BETTER camera!!!! Yeah!!! I say that like its so easy huh? Well, I'm seriously looking into purchasing my first PRO camera! :) I am so excited, a little nervous about spending $ of course...but all in all, I think it's for the best.
Well, nothing much other than planning to start celebrating some birthdays around here! Yeah! I love LOVE love celebrating people I love.

Speaking of which, I actually missed blogging to myself >)
I should do this more often, huh? ;)

1 comment:

Debee's Mr. Handsome said...

welcome back =) this place just isn't the same without you... i promise to smile for your new camera... see =\ ... well, i tried