Tuesday, September 4, 2012

sweet september


hello lovelies xoxo  :)

oh, i love september!!! i had to wake up this little corner of the world and say helllllllllloooooo! September is the best month, it's my birthday month (happy birthday month september lovelies) And i like to celebrate aaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllll month :)

this will be my first birthday as a mama... and boy has it been a memorable year so far.
it's been all kinds of crazy behind the scenes and i must say all you pretty mama's, you have my upmost respect and love. I have been working on my mama skillz (said in my best napolian dynamite voice) and thankfully little r approves :) i'm all the mama he's got hahaa 


Anyhoo, i've been making little r's baby food and my is it yummy. We bought this book and I'm a huge fan. and i might just be going crazy but i LOVE making his food :) 


he's been rolling around the studio and he's almost ready to walk! yikes :)  i think pretty soon he'll be ready to start being my packaging buddy hahaa!  My he's busy busy indeed. I can't believe he's almost 9 months! one last one. i promise. ( well, for today :)
but i mean check out this adorable heart throb ! 
i die.



okay, onto some more happy news...

i got a bit crafty and it makes me super happy to say that new items will be up in the shop  this friday! woo hooo! 








fun times. it's always fun stocking up the shop shelves with pretty little things. it's birthday season for us coming up. So we will also be having a stocking up sale coming soon ;)

So what have you been up to?

We're surviving this heat wave...and i keep saying i'm going to chop my hair off....and now i'm scaredy pants :(

i am getting my hair cut FINALLY tomorrow and i'm nervous! I haven't had a hair cut since last november :( i've gotta tame the mane. my baby only knows me with my crazy hair. i wonder if he will like it?  chop? or not to chop? we will see...


i'm having fun celebrating everyday of this month ( even in the very smallest of ways) ... and tomorrow i can't wait to see what surprises await. i hope you enjoy everyday, even if it's not your birthday month. happy unbirthday month to you :) everyday is worth celebrating woo hoo ! xo

have a beautiful week! it was so nice catching up with you !
muah!
xo
-d

3 comments:

Vee said...

love those mini pins! have a great birthday month girl! xo

Vee said...

have a wonderful birthday month!! xo
love those mini clothes pin and your lil' guy is so precious!

Dawn McVey (dawnsing) said...

Hi Chica! Do you know, I haven't had my hair cut since last December! Crazy. I called today to see about an apmt, but apparently my stylist makes her own apmts now, so I need to call her instead of the salon. Of course, I would know this if I'd gone to get a haircut sometime in the last 8 months! Haha. Oh well. Can't wait to see your new do and your new shop items.

And for the record, I would love for you to be my neighbor so we could get together....I could hold your baby boo for you, while you teach me to make those scrumptious crocheted flowers I got from you last year. I have all the supplies. Now I just need lessons! Hee.

Happy birthday month, Dearie.
xoxo